Cel-Fi GO mobile for Telstra 3g & 4g
Cel-Fi GO Mobile Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network.
Additional 2-year warranty, total 4 year warranty
Nextivity's Cel-Fi GO is an intelligent in vehicle coverage solution for Telstra's Next G® and 4GX networks operating on 3G 850Mhz and 4G 700/1800 bands. It is designed to dramatically boost voice quality and increase data speeds for moving vehicle applications.
The Cel-fi GO differs greatly from the standard vehicle repeater due to its ability to not interfere with the mobile network or other users. Often referred to as a Smart Repeater, Cel-Fi GO has the ability to provide maximum coverage and be network friendly.
It does this in several ways by
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel-Fi's output power to suit.
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24 month warranty.
Important Note: Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time (either 3G 850 or 4G 700 or 4G 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
- Made for vehicles, marine, caravan and transport applications
- 100dB of system gain (latest software update required using WAVE App)
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra's Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
Installing in a VEHICLE
Are Cel-Fi Repeaters Legal in Australia?
Yes Cel-Fi has been approved by Telstra, Optus and Vodafone” for use on their 3G & 4G networks in Australia
UMTS/3G 850 - Band 5 Uplink: 824 - 849 MHz, Downlink: 869 - 894 MHz
4G 700/1800 - Band 28 & 3 Uplink: 703 – 733 MHz, Downlink: 758 – 788 MHz Uplink: 1710 – 1785 MHz, Downlink: 1805 – 1880 MHz (Will only boost a single frequency at a time)
DATA: UMTS / HSPA / HSPA+/ LTE (FDD)
GAIN: Up to 100dB system gain
BOOSTING THRESHOLD: Will only boost between these signal levels: 3G: -80dBm and -104dBm 4G: -95dBm and -119dBm
BAND SELECTION: Button for band selection: 3G: 850 4G: 700 or 1800 (strongest signal) AUTO: 850, 700 or 1800 (strongest signal)
NETWORK UNIT: H: 28mm W: 87mm L: 255mm Weight: 600g
ENVIRONMENT: Operating Temperature: 0° to 65°C Storage Temperature: -25° to 65°C Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% noncondensing
POWER: 12 VDC via external supply (2 included) External Supply: 100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz Power Consumption: <15W per unit
INTERFACES: External Antenna Ports: Donor and Service SMA Female Programming Ports: Mini-USB Bluetooth Low Energy
WARRANTY: 24 months
CERTIFICATIONS: CE Mark C-TICK FCC RCM
Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect
- Cel-Fi GO Mobile Model
- Pulse Magnetic Low Shadow Base Antenna with 3.5m cable
- Indoor Panel Antenna with 3m cable
- 12v Cigarette Lighter DC 5m Lead