$0 Upfront Products
$0 Upfront Products Explained
SatPhone Shop is excited to offer our customers the option of $0 upfront payments on a selection of our satellite products. This fantastic purchase option allows customers to split up the initial cost of the product into a reoccurring monthly repayment plan.
It is very important that you read the following information so that you understand how this repayment option works.
Telstra's Mobile Repayment Option (MRO) gives you an easy way to purchase a Telstra Mobile Satellite phones when you connect to any of the 24-month service plans.
Here's how it works
Simply decide to defer payment on the purchase price of your new Iridium phone (select $0 upfront) and Telstra will pay this amount upfront on your behalf.
During the contract term you will need to repay the deferred amount in equal monthly instalments. Your MRO repayments are in addition to your Telstra Mobile Satellite plan monthly fees and call charges. If your Telstra Mobile Satellite service is cancelled early, you have to pay any remaining amounts owed under your MRO agreement in addition to any Early Termination charges on your Telstra Mobile Satellite service plan.
So that you understand exactly how this works, let us provide a small example for you
Say you are looking to purchase a new Iridium 9575 Grab n' Go which is priced at $1695 but you have selected the $0 Upfront option and you have also opted to include the TMS 35 airtime plan.
This means when you purchase the goods you will pay $0 at checkout for the Iridium handset (excluding shipping charges) . Once checkout has been completed, we will provide you with the appropriate application form's to Telstra to signup for the mobile repayment option.
Upon Telstra's approval you will have committed to paying:
- $70.63 per month for 24 months.
- $35 per month for 24 months. (plus any additional airtime services charges you may incur).
So in summary your minimum monthly bill will be $105.63 for 24 months plus any additional airtime service charges.
Important things to know about Mobile Repayment Options or $0 upfront purchases
- The mobile repayment option only applies to specific products that have the selectable $0 upfront option and it cannot be transferred or extended to include accessories or other purchases. Other purchases must be paid in full upfront.
- Repayment options are monthly only and the amount is fixed
- All repayment options are over a 2 year period with 24 monthly payments
- Your contract for the repayments are with Telstra
- Mobile repayment options do not include any airtime services these are handled by a separate subscription fee with Telstra
- Shipping and handling costs are not included.
Browse our $0 Upfront Products
SPS Special $1,545.00
SPS Special $2,495.00