Beam Iridium Whip Antenna inc 5m cable
Iridium Whip Antenna (RST714) is designed for Land based applications. Designed to work with Beam Iridium products and will work with other Iridium based devices.
Beam Iridium WHIP Antenna (RST714) is designed for Land based applications. Designed to work with Beam Iridium products and will work with other Iridium based devices.
The Whip design provides for increased roofline clearance and is designed to be extremely flexible in its installation options, from bull bars, roof racks or pole mounts. The antenna includes 5m of Iridium and is terminated with an SMA connector, however a TNC adapter is also supplied as it's the most common terminal connection for Iridium products. The RST714 is a very cost effective solution.
• Iridium approved
• Designed for harsh environments
• Small and lightweight
• Weatherable polymer
• Manufactured in the USA
• 5m cable attached
• 12 month repair or replacement warranty
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions: 83.7 x 55.6 x 20.6 mm
• Weight: 1.0kg
• Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°
• Altitude: 20,000'
• Finish: Weatherable Polymer (Black)
• Frequency: 1616 - 1626.5 MHz
• VSWR: ≤ 2.0:1
• Impedance: 50 OHMS
What's in the Box
• Single Mode Whip antenna with 5m of antenna cabling
• TNC adapter
• Universal Mounting Bracket (fits Bullbar 30mm in diameter or smaller)