Beam Transat RST620B SPS Special Bundle
Beam TranSAT RST620B-SP Fixed Satellite Telephone provides a complete hands-free voice and data telephone for a wide variety of marine, land and air applications. It also includes a Iridium helix antenna with 6m of antenna cabling.
TransSAT RST620B-SP operates in very much the same way you would expect a traditional car phone, providing a compact user handset that can be located close to the driver/captain, hands-free or private communications, integrated speaker, microphone and transceiver supporting a professional looking installation.
There are added features that enable the TranSAT RST620B-SP unit to be integrated to communications systems via the line in/out, serial data connectivity, radio mute, horn alert and a robust inbuilt 10-32V DC power supply.
Dimensions & Weight
• 9522B Dimensions: 185.2 x 81.4 x 29.8 mm
• HFI Dimensions: 186 x 130 x 27.3 mm
• Weight: 1.45kg
• Input: 11 - 32V DC
• Consumption (Standby): 0.33A @ 12V DC or 0.14A @ 24V DC
• Consumption (Transmit): 0.63A @ 12V DC or 0.23A @ 24V DC
• Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C
• Operating Humidity Range: 85% non condensing
• Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to +85°C
What's in the Bundle
• Iridium 9522B Transceiver Module
• Iridium RST720_SC Antenna
• Intelligent Handset
• Cabling: RST932_SC
• Mounting Adhesive/Velcro
• Data Cable
• User Manuals