LIFEPAK CR2 AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator WiFi
Lifepak CR2 is a Semi-automatic portable solution for first time users to professional rescue personall for the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
The Lifepak CR2 defibrillator is one of the fastet units to shock on the market featuring 360 joules. The Lifepak CR2 also incorporates LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program manager. This Program manager will self monitor the Lifepak CR2 via Wi-Fi or a celluar network. The Lifepak CR@ will provide location and status information that will alert the user to anything that may impact the readiness of the defibrillator.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes peel directly off the base for faster placement.
- cprINSIGHT analysis technology allows analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
- Semi-automatic available in fully or semi-automatic models.
- Highest available escalating energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- Child mode child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- 8-year warranty backed by an 8-year warranty.
- LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager monitor AED programs by tracking AED status, sending patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, detecting AED locations and other tools.
For each connected LIFEPAK CR2 device, you can:
• Remotely monitor readiness information
• Locate on a map and detect location changes
• Receive alerts of any situation affecting readiness such as battery status
• Get notifications if batteries or electrodes are expiring or have expired
• View a dashboard with the status of all connected AEDs*
• Be alerted when an AED has been used
• Send event data via Wi-Fi to emergency responders en route
• Automatically send event data and reports to hospital and medical caregivers
• All without manual inspection
8 year warranty
Fastest time to 1st shock
4 years standby battery life
Size: 9.7cm x 27.4cm x 22.6cm
Output energy sequence: Multiple levels, configurable from 150 joules to 360 joules
Energy Default: 200J, 300J, 360J (Adult)
50J, 75J, 90J, (Paediatric)
- 8-year warranty
- IP55 Dust and Moisture ingress protection
- Metronome and CPR Coaching
- Child Mode without changing electrodes
- Wireless Connectivity for readiness and usage alerts