Iridium 9522B L-Band Transceiver
The latest Iridium 9522B L-Band transceiver is a stand-alone module that provides developers a module that can be integrated into application based equipment or dedicated terminal developments.
For volume purchase pricing please contact us.
The 9522B LBT is intended for incorporation into a final Iridium application/product that would supply power to the unit as well as the appropriate data and or voice interface.
Data applications are also supported through an RS-232 serial interface and the 9522B uses the DPL bus for digital voice communications.
• AT Command Set
• RS 232 Serial Interface
• 26-Pin IDC Connector
• Global Coverage
• Continuous Circuit Switched Data
• 4 - 32V DC Power Input
• Cable Assembly Required
• 12 Month Warranty
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions: 162 x 81 x 28 mm
• Weight: 420g
• Power Average: 4W
• Typical Current During Call: 800mA
• Max Current During Call" 2.5A
• Input Standby Current (Average): 250mA
• Main Input Voltage Range: +4.0V DC to +32V DC
• Multiplexing Method: TDMA / FDMA
• Duplexing Method: TDD (Time Domain Duplex)
• Input / Output Impedance: 50Ω
• Oscillator Stability: ± 1.5 ppm
• Frequency Range: 1616 to 1626.5 MHz
• Receiver Sensitivity at 50Ω (typical): -118.5dBm
• Average Power during a frame (typical): 0.6W
• Average Power during a transmit slot (max): 7W