Iridium 9555 and Garmin ETREX 10 Offer
- Cost of Iridium 9555 Handset $1595.00
- Receive FREE Garmin ETREX GPS valued at $159.00
- Valid with ANY Airtime Plan
- Minimum airtime cost over 24 months $840.00 on a $35 p/month plan.
- Reasons why you want Telstra Satellite Airtime
- No charge to receive calls, in most places in the world#. This is often a hidden cost with other service providers.
- Your service is supplied with a 01471xxxxx number (similar to a typical mobile phone number). This means anyone in Australia can call your Telstra Mobile Satellite service by simply dialling your 01471xxxxx number. Other Iridium airtime solutions provide much longer, complicated numbers that can confuse users and make it harder to call your phone when it counts. With a Telstra Post-Paid service, it's easy!
- Free access number for support from your Telstra Mobile Satellite handset from most places in the world#. Just dial 125 135.
- Domestic rates are charged for calls made from, and to, destinations up to 200 nautical miles out to sea from Australia
- Telstra Mobile Satellite gives you the flexibility to pay your account over the phone, by post, on the internet or by BillPay. You can also pay in cash at a post office or at a Telstra store.
- Telstra Mobile Satellite accounts are billed in Australian dollars and on a GST compatible invoice so there are no conversions from foreign currencies required or concerns about obtaining suitable Australian GST documentation.
- Memo on-call 24x7 receptionist service available on your Telstra Mobile Satellite phone.
- Most 1800,13,1300 numbers are available from your Telstra Mobile Satellite handset.
- Calling Number Display is now available on supported handsets.
Price does not include delivery where required.
# Iridium Satellite LLC is prohibited from providing products and service to some countries. At present these include (and are subject to change): Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Poland. Therefore, use of your Telstra Mobile Satellite phone in some countries may be illegal.