Beam 9555 PotsDOCK
Beam 9555 PotsDOCK is an intelligent compact docking station specifically designed for the Iridium 9555 Satellite Handset. It supports RJ11/POTS, Bluetooth and inbuilt GPS transforming the Iridium 9555 Satellite Handset into an intelligent feature rich device.
PotsDOCK allows the Iridium 9555 Handset to be used in a wide variety of applications, the intelligent RJ11/POTS interface enables standard corded, cordless or DECT handsets to be used or alternatively interfaced with a PBX system presenting standard ring, busy and dial tones like a standard phone network.
PotsDOCK also has an inbuilt Bluetooth module for voice connectivity along with an intelligent tracking and alert reporting system utilising the inbuilt GPS engine of the PotsDOCK. The alert & tracking module can be configured to support periodic polling or emergency alert reporting.
The Iridium 9555 Handset fits securely in the docking station, which features inbuilt Bluetooth, USB data, phone charging and integrated antenna, data and power connection making it possible to keep all antenna cables and power permanently connected to the dock ready for use. The Iridium 9555 handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on the top of the PotsDOCK making it very easy to remove the 9555 at anytime with the peace of mind knowing it will always be fully charged.
PotsDOCK also supports the use of an optional compact Beam Privacy Handset that can be located next to the PotsDOCK for added convenience if required.
• RJ11/POTS Connectivity
• Ring, Busy & Dial tones
• In-built GPS alert & tracking system
• Bluetooth Voice Connectivity
• USB data Port
• Integrated antenna connection
• Charges 9555 Handset
• 9 - 32V DC Input
• Supports Voice & Data services
• Inbuilt Ringer
• Easy & Convenient Installation
• Optional Handset - Privacy mode
• Superior voice quality
• Universal Mounting Bracket
• Fully Certified – Including ROHS
• Easy to install
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions: 200 x 75 x 65 mm
• Weight: 320g
• Input: 9 - 32V DC (2A max)
• Standby (inc. Handset & RJ11): 1.1W (90mA @ 12Vin)
• Transmit (inc. Handset & RJ11): 6W (0.5A @ 12Vin)
• Dock Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
• Handset Operating Temperature: -10°C to +55°C
• Charging Temperature Range: 0°C to +40°C
• Operating Humidity Range: < 85% RH non-condensing
• Storage Temperature: -30°C to +70°C
• Voice/Data Modulation: 2.4 kbps
• Compressed Data: 10 - 12 kbps
• 9555 Handset: 1616 - 1625 MHz
Bluetooth®: The Bluetooth® word, mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BEAM Communications is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
What's in the Box
• Beam 9555 PotsDOCK
• Universal Mounting Bracket (RAM)
• 110 - 240V AC Plug Pack
• 9 - 32V DC Power Cable
• User Manuals