ACR Artex C-Strobe™ H₂O
The new water activated C-Strobe from ACR is a feature rich personal distress light that combines intense LED technology with increased operating life to provide you with the ultimate multi-function distress light. The C-Strobe is USCG/SOLAS approved and features an impact resistant case – making it a reliable, multi-purpose light whenever efficient distress lighting is needed.
With 3 modes of operation (strobe, steady-on, SOS), the C-Strobe H2O boasts a 45 lumen LED that operates typically for 120 hours continuously in strobe mode. The C-Strobe H2O model includes two activation methods; the light can easily be activated with a simple push of the On/Off button or when in the armed position, can be activated automatically when immersed in water, making this an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts.
The slim, lightweight and versatile design fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack. The flexible lashing loops on the side of the product allow for multiple mounting options including the webbing on your backpack or straps on your life jacket. The Velcro® strap can be secured around the lashing loops and creates countless additional mounting possibilities. The light also comes with a clip designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jacket’s oral inflation tube for storing your light inside your life jacket.
Size: 5.56" x 1.38" x 1.2" (14.1 x 3.5 x 3.0 cm)
Weight: 1.4 oz (40 g) without batteries
Operational Life: >120 hr at 30°C (>100 hr at -1°C)
Operation: Manual On/Off button or Water Activation
Activation Method: Water or Manual Activation
Waterproof: Tested for 24 hrs @ 3.3 ft (1m)
Lamp: 45 Lumen White LED
Light Type: Strobe / Steady-On / SOS
Battery: 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
Certification: USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada
Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
Accessories (with carded version): PFD Clip, Lanyard, Velcro Strap
Limited Warranty: 1 year
• For location assistance during low-light emergencies
• 3 Modes – Strobe, Steady-On, and SOS
• Exceedingly bright 45 Lumen White LED
• Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 120 hours (strobe mode)
• Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
• Water activation sensors – Automatic activation when in contact with water
• Impact resistant case
• Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
• USCG/SOLAS Approved
• Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
• Included Velcro® strap (with carded version) used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
• Included PFD clip (with carded version) for easy attachment to oral inflation tube
For more information on the C-Strobe™ H₂O, please download the following:
C-Strobe™ H₂O Specification Sheet